INSIGHT has become the largest online global conference for people living with Parkinson’s disease. It runs for three days in April and is delivered entirely online with over 60 speakers presenting on a range of topics and live panels. The event is free for people to attend for the first 3 days of the broadcast with a premium upgrade option available to those who wish to revisit or re-watch some of the content. It is anticipated that in 2020, INSIGHT will attract up to 10,000 delegates from over 60 countries.
INSIGHT 2020, Future Frontiers, offers an opportunity for people living with Parkinson’s, as well as their loved ones and associated health professionals the opportunity to hear from world leading experts, academics, specialists, clinicians and other people living with Parkinson’s in a convenient and accessible online platform unlike anything else. INSIGHT brings the entire conference directly to you in your living room on any internet enabled device 24/7. Watch the presentations, re-visit them in your own time, join the online conversation, and visit the exhibition booths
Here are five reasons to register for INSIGHT 2020!
- First three days are free. If you want more, you can upgrade to stream-on-demand for another 30 day access.
- You get 60+ World Class speakers direct to your living room
- All of the ticket profits go to our registered Charity Partners to support Parkinson’s research and support services globally
- INSIGHT is a World First event and the largest online annual event in Parkinson’s
- You can connect with over 5,000 researchers, academics, clinicians and other people living with Parkinson’s from all around the world
To register and find out more information about the speakers, go to www.insightintopd.com
More about the Hosts
INSIGHT is organised and hosted by PD Warrior, a team of health professionals and passionate individuals who are dedicated to improving the lives of people living with Parkinson’s all over the world. INSIGHT was started in 2018 and over the first two years the event has hosted over 2000 attendees, nearly 100 speakers and raised just under AUD$50,000 for the Charity Partners! Digital health and communication is growing fast and an online conference, bringing the brightest minds together on a global platform seemed an obvious solution for the PD Warrior team!! Find out more about PD Warrior here